I had a custom order recently which I just finished. I thought I’d share, since I think it turned out pretty cute! The buyer wanted a quilt I had made turned into a duvet cover for a crib duvet. Actually, she wanted two, since she’s having twin boys soon! Along with the duvet covers I made matching pillowcases for wee pillows, they are so small and adorable!
I pieced the tops together just as I would do with a quilt, then I sewed them up with a nice brown cotton on the back. I hemmed the bottom, then sewed a few inches on each side, and finished up the bottom with three buttons. It turned out better than I’d expected, as this was my first crib duvet cover and I was making it up as I went!