While driving home from dinner tonight, we saw a fox prancing across the street. It still amazes me that we see foxes in the city! That got me thinking that foxes have totally become the new owl, and I found a bunch of great fox items.
1. A PDF pattern to make a wee fox doll. I got a monkey doll similar to this for Ingrid a couple years ago and she still loves that thing!
2. A fox dress. Yes, please.
3. A fox hoodie. Again, yes, I will take one. I love to get things that Ingrid can wear, and when she’s done with them I can save them for Otis. It’s hard having one of each gender–you don’t get to share much! This they could share.
4. DIY fox embroidery! So cute!
5. Fox cupcake toppers. I love cupcake toppers. It instantly makes your cupcakes look fancy!
You’ll notice not one of these items is vintage this week. When typing in a simple “fox” search, all it came up with in vintage was fox fur coats and collars! Hmmm, not for me I guess 🙂 Enjoy your weekend, everyone!